July 25, 2013

Hello friends!!!

I'm so very sorry how badly I've neglected to write this summer.. I feel terrible!

I promise I still plan to keep this blog going and I will write soon.

We have SO many things going on!

Rick and I just celebrated 10 years of marriage and took a fabulous trip together. (pics to come)

We hosted another fabulous Vacation Bible School.

And..... We are moving!!! To the Farmhouse!!!

We are so excited about the doors the Lord has opened and all of his provision in our lives. He truly is so good. We can't wait to see what else He has in store for us in this new chapter of our lives! =)

I'm going to start uploading pictures of our summer and also adding the rest of the "Play ball pics" to my last post.

In the mean time if you would like something to read... Head on over to our "Mom's Blog~ Living on Pb&J" I was the guest poster this week.

http://livingonpbj.wordpress.com/2013/07/25/unto-the-lord/


I'm hoping life will slow down soon and I can find more time to do what I love most... write!

Love and Prayers to you all.

Much Love,
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalie!
    I am a new member of your blog. I love your page and you have a beautiful family! Congratulations on your recent wedding anniversary and on your move to the Farmhouse. May God continue to bless you all.

    ~Yaumara
    http://ylindo01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete