April 30, 2013

Covered in grace...





"The secret to figuring out life: All is grace~ Because God's transfiguring all things for His glory." Ann Voscamp

Life... isn't it beautiful?

We are given life and everyday we wake up and are blessed with another day to live.

Another day to breathe.

Another day to make a difference.

Some days seem easy and full of happiness. And on others, life seems hard or unfair.

Yet, at the end of the day, we are still blessed to have had that day.

My days are funny.

Some days I wake up full of energy with such a zeal for life. I feel like I can take on the world!!!

Then, other days, I wake up with sadness in my heart and I just pray my way through that day.

I'm sure many of you have up and down days too. So many things can affect us.

Yet, I know those hard days are the days when I need the Lord the most.

I need His grace to cover me. I need his love to carry me.

That's why I love this quote above...  You really can't figure out life... ~All is Grace.

I don't understand why I'm not able to watch my little girl grow up, but God's grace is covering me as I go through my days without her.

I don't understand why loved ones get sick or go through hardships, but I do know a God full of grace to help us endure these difficult times.

What is grace exactly? And how does it relate to me?

Grace: Divine love and protection bestowed freely on people. Unmerited favor...It is simply love and mercy from God.

That love is for all people.

Oh how grateful I am for how He loves me. He truly loves me.

And on days when I truly don't understand life, He gives his mercy.. and grace to help me.

I don't need a reason for why things are happening or have happened in my life, I just trust in the Lord and let his grace cover me.

For I know, that in everything he Has a purpose and a plan.

So on the days when I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I run to Him.  I am then able to move forward and use every trial that I face, to bring more glory to Him.

For at the end of the day, I know my life is not my own, but belongs to Him.

And everyday I wake up and live, it is a gift.

Truly a gift of God's grace.

I find such meaning in this five letter word and it speaks to my heart with much comfort.

Not my will, but thine be done Lord. Everyday of my life.

I know what life is about, pointing others to you.

Thank you for giving me more of a desire to do so, through the trial of my Maddie Grace. She brings me closer to you Lord, every day. I'm so grateful for that.

Though I wish she were here, I'm thankful that through her passing, I found an even greater relationship with God.

Thank you Lord for this life I'm living.

And thank you for your grace. It covers me.

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Much Love,
Natalie

The Lord has really been dealing with my heart about something, and I can't wait to share when the time is right. I love that the Lord speaks to me and I pray that some how I can be a help or encouragement to you. If you would like some extra prayer this week, please leave me your request in my comment box. I'd love to pray for you as well on this journey through life. =)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that Natalie! It is something I needed to hear right now :). A very good reminder of how God has a plan for each one of us. Even through the rough times we need to trust in Him. If you could please pray for my brother? He is struggling with addictions and he has a young son. We are very concerned about him and the impact this is having on his child. Thank you so much for offering to pray! And I will keep your family in my prayers too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalie. Always love reading your post and I needed this today. Thank you for being willing to share your heart and encourage others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie! I would love to correspond with you. We have a lot in common and God led me to your website today. -Janna

    ReplyDelete